About Me

My photo
Belfast, Northern Ireland, Manila, Philippines, United Kingdom
Very simple person with a simple plan in life. A registered Philippine civil engineer, an urban/environmental planner, a lecturer/tutor; plays badminton, loves to swim, sing and dance; has the passion in drawing, writing reviews/poems and reading, and a photo enthusiast.

Tuesday 9 October 2007

I support the Blog Action Day!

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day


TODAY I expressed my support to the organiser of the Blog Action Day. I signed up and I will do my best to post something about the environment starting today (and on a regular basis).

Being an environmental/urban planner by profession, I do believe everyone has its own little way to help increase the level of awareness of the people around the world in the importance of protecting, conserving and preserving our natural resources for the next future generations.

Mother Earth is crying out for our continuous effort to save her from any environmental destruction. The air we breathe, the water we drink and the land we live are vital for everyone's sustainable existence!

An initiative for bringing us bloggers together for one noble cause - Save our Mother Earth!

Watch out for my journal on the 15th October as the Blog Action Day which will focus on one of my MPhil thesis' chapters on attitudes of stakeholders towards waste disposal siting.

The Blog Action Day is reminding me of my ultimate aim why I created this blog, The DigitalEnvironmentalist in January 2007, which is to share my knowledge and ideas about my profession.

Enjoy green blogging!

1 comment:

Aaron Cheng said...

Great! I've also registered my website for Blog Action Day. I think it's an absolutely innovative and intelligent idea to spread the awareness of our Earth's degrading health through blogs, a powerful communication through the Internet. Good luck trying to reach others!