About Me

My photo
Belfast, Northern Ireland, Manila, Philippines, United Kingdom
Very simple person with a simple plan in life. A registered Philippine civil engineer, an urban/environmental planner, a lecturer/tutor; plays badminton, loves to swim, sing and dance; has the passion in drawing, writing reviews/poems and reading, and a photo enthusiast.

Wednesday 10 October 2007

The Real World of Digital Environmentalist


Initially, I write or blog about my professional journey, including my academic path and what I have achieved now.

The postcard says about me. It describes my way of living. I am a very simple person with simple plan in life! I am a civil engineer, environmental and urban planner, a lecturer, loves to swim, sing and dance, play badminton, has the passion in reading, writing and sketching, and of course a photo enthusiast.

The Mother Portal of all my personal sites provides the overall picture of Digital Environmentalist. I dont want to elaborate what my motivation to maintain these blogs but I want you to explore and discover the real world of Digital Environmentalist.

If you have time, please write your comments and I am happy to answer them.

No comments: