About Me

My photo
Belfast, Northern Ireland, Manila, Philippines, United Kingdom
Very simple person with a simple plan in life. A registered Philippine civil engineer, an urban/environmental planner, a lecturer/tutor; plays badminton, loves to swim, sing and dance; has the passion in drawing, writing reviews/poems and reading, and a photo enthusiast.

Friday 26 June 2009

The DigitalEnvironmentalist - top environmental and civil engineering blog

I AM DELIGHTED TO TELL MY READERS that my blogsite is chosen as one of the top 50 environmental blogsites and at the same time as one of the top 30 civil engineering sites.

The "Online Engineering Degree" site identified and selected blogs that have reference to engineering, particularly in environmental and civil engineering fields; also provides relevant information on engineering education and learning. The site provides a relevant links to these blogs, including my blog, The DigitalEnvironmentalist as listed in top 6 and 14, environmental engineering and civil engineering, respectively.

Having this recognition, it inspired me more to share my professional experiences - helping Mother Earth to be a healthy and safe environment to live in!

1 comment:

control valves said...

Thanks for the links! Nice blog by the way. I am looking forward to hear from you.